Situated at Chhatra Marg, in North Campus, Delhi University, "Faculty of Law" is having distinction of being one of the largest law school in Asia and the world.
Faculty of Law was established in 1924. The Faculty is divided into three Law Centres: 'Campus Law Centre' at Chhatra Marg (North Campus), University of Delhi, Delhi-110007, 'Law Centre-I' at Chhatra Marg (North Campus), University of Delhi, Delhi-110007 and 'Law Centre-II' at Dhaula Kuan, New Delhi-110021.
- LL.B ( Bachlor of Law )-3 years
- Master of Laws (LLM) - Part time and full time
- Master of Civil Law (MCL)
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD)
- Doctor of Civil Laws (DCL)