Home>>Bare Acts>>Back to Index



10. Procedure on receipt of objection by Marriage Officer abroad.-Where an objection is made under Sec.7 to a Marriage Officer in the State of Jammu and Kashmir in respect of an intended marriage in the State and the Marriage Officer, after making such inquiry into the matter as he thinks fit, entertains a doubt in respect thereof, he shall not solemnize the marriage but shall transmit the record with such statement respecting the matter as he thinks fit to the Central Government, and the Central Government, after making such inquiry into the matter and after obtaining such advice as it thinks fit, shall give its decision thereon in writing to the Marriage Officer shall act in conformity with the decision of the Central Government.





Central Bare Acts
State Bare Acts





Home | Law Dictionary | Law Schools | Law Digest | Bare Acts | Disclaimer |  Privacy Policy




Copy right : Indu Info (All rights reserved)