|Home>>Bare Acts>>Back to Index|
55. Indexes to be made by registering officers, and their contents.- (1) Four such indexes shall be made in all registration offices, and shall be named, respectively, Index No.I,-Index No.II, Index NO.III and Index No. IV.
(2) Index No.I shall contain the names and additions of all persons executing and of all persons claiming under every document entered or memorandum filed in Book No.1.
(3) Index No. II shall contain such particulars mentioned in section 21 relating to every such document and memorandum as the Inspector-General from time to time directs in that behalf.
(4) Index No. III shall contain the names and additions of all persons executing every will and authority entered in Book No. 3, and of the executors and persons respectively appointed thereunder, and after the death of the testator or the donor (but not before) the names and additions of all persons claiming under the same.
(5) Index No. IV shall contain the names and additions of all persons executing and of all persons claiming under every document entered in Book No. 4.
(6) Each Index shall contain such other particulars, and shall be prepared in such form, as the Inspector-General from time to time directs.
Copy right : Indu Info (All rights reserved)