Home>>Bare Acts>>Back to Index



18-C. Contracts in bad faith, etc., may be cancelled or varied.-Without prejudice to the provisions contained in Section 18-8, the person or body of persons authorised under Section 18-A to take over the management of an industrial undertaking may, with the previous approval of the Central Government, make an application to any Court having jurisdiction in this behalf for the purpose of canceling or varying any contract or agreement entered into, at any time before the issue of the notified order under Section 18-A, between the industrial undertaking and any other person and the Court may, if satisfied after due inquiry that such contract or agreement had been entered into in bad faith and is detrimental to the interests of the industrial undertaking, make an order canceling or varying (either unconditionally or subject to such conditions as it may think fit to impose) that contract or agreement, and the contract or agreement shall have effect accordingly.





Central Bare Acts
State Bare Acts





Home | Legal Dictionary | Law Schools | Law Digest | Bare Acts | Disclaimer |  Privy Policy




Copy right : Indu Info (All rights reserved)