Home>>Bare Acts>>Back to Index



192. Person claiming right by succession to property of deceased may apply for relief against wrongful possession.- (1) If any person dies leaving property, moveable or immoveable, any person claiming a right by succession thereto, or to any portion thereof, may make application to the District Judge of the district where any part of the property is found or situate for relief, either after actual possession has been taken by another person, or when forcible means of seizing possession are apprehended.

(2) Any agent, relative or near friend, or the Court of Wards in cases within their cognizance, may, in the event of any minor, or any disqualified or absent person being entitled by succession to such property as aforesaid, make the like application for relief.





Central Bare Acts
State Bare Acts





Home | Law Dictionary | Law Schools | Law Digest | Bare Acts | Disclaimer |  Privacy Policy




Copy right : Indu Info (All rights reserved)