|Home>>Bare Acts>>Back to Index|
77. What matters need not be proved in respect of marriage in accordance with Act. — Whenever any marriage has been solemnized in accordance with the provisions of Sections 4 and 5, it shall not be void merely on account of any irregularity in respect of any of the following matters, namely:
(1) any statement made in regard to the dwelling of the person married, or to the consent of any person whose consent to such marriage is required by law:
(2) the notice of the marriage;
(3) the certificate or translation thereof;
(4) the time and place at which the marriage has been solemnized;
(5) the registration of the marriage.
Copy right : Indu Info (All rights reserved)