Home>>Bare Acts>>Back to Index



34. Certificate to be forwarded to Marriage Registrar, copied and sent to Registrar-General. — The person solemnizing the marriage shall forthwith separate the certificate from the marriage-register-book and send it, within one month from the time of the solemnization, to the Marriage Registrar of the district in which the marriage was solemnized, or, if there be more Marriage Registrars than one, to the Senior Marriage Registrar, who shall cause such certificate to be copied into a book to be kept by him for that purpose, and shall send all the certificates which he has received during the month with such number and signature of initials added thereto as are hereafter acquired to, to the Registrar General of Births, Deaths and Marriages.





Central Bare Acts
State Bare Acts





Home | Legal Dictionary | Law Schools | Law Digest | Bare Acts | Disclaimer |  Privy Policy




Copy right : Indu Info (All rights reserved)