Home>>Bare Acts>>Back to Index



19. Consent of father or guardian or mother. — The father, if living, of any minor, or if the father be dead, the guardian of the person of such minor, and, in case there be no such guardian, then the mother of such minor, may give consent to the minor's marriage , and such consent is hereby required for the same marriage, unless no person authorised to give such consent be resident in India.





Central Bare Acts
State Bare Acts





Home | Legal Dictionary | Law Schools | Law Digest | Bare Acts | Disclaimer |  Privy Policy




Copy right : Indu Info (All rights reserved)