5. Procedure of filing appeals.- (1) A memorandum of appeal shall be presented in the form annexed to these rules by the appellant either in person to the Registrar of the Appellate Tribunal within whose jurisdiction his case falls or shall be sent by the registered post addressed to such Registrar.
(2) Where the appellant is a bank or a financial institution a memorandum of appeal may be preferred,-
(a) by one or more legal practitioners authorised by such banks of financial institution; or
(b) by any of the officers of such bank of financial institution to acts as presenting officers; and every person so authorised may present the appeal before the Appellate Tribunal.
(3) Where the appellant is other than a bank or a financial institution, he may prefer an appeal in person or by him agent or by a duly authorised legal practitioner.
(4) An appeal sent by post under sub-rule (1) shall be deemed to have been presented to the Registrar on the day on which it is received in the office of the Registrar.
(5) The appeal under sub-rule (1) shall be presented in four sets in a paper book along with an empty file size envelope bearing full address of the respondent and where the number of respondents are more than one, the sufficient number of extra paper books together with empty file size envelopes bearing full address of each respondent shall be furnished by the appellant.
|State Bare Acts|
|Get Google Ads Free!||Unlimited Downloads||Reverse Phone Detective||Dieting & Fat Loss||New Movie Site|
|Satellite TV !||Renewable Energy Solutions||Make Money with Surveys||Get Paid For Life!||Infinite Income Plan|
Copy right : Indu Info (All rights reserved)