Home>>Bare Acts>>Back to Index



4. Conciliation officers.- The Central Government may, by notification in the Official Gazette, appoint such number of persons as it thinks fit to be conciliation officers charged with the duty of mediating and promoting the settlement of any dispute (hereinafter referred to as the dispute) between a cine-worker and the producer of the film in, or in connection with, which he has been employed or the contractor or other person through whom he has been so employed, with respect to the terms and conditions or termination, of employment of such cine-worker.





Central Bare Acts
State Bare Acts





Home | Law Dictionary | Law Schools | Law Digest | Bare Acts | Disclaimer |  Privacy Policy




Copy right : Indu Info (All rights reserved)