61. Appointment of Registrar and other officers.- (1) The State Government may by notification in the Official Gazette, appoint a Registrar of Chits and as many Additional, Joint, Deputy and Assistant Registrars as Amy be necessary for the purpose of discharging the duties imposed upon the Registrar by or under this Act.
(2) The Registrar may appoint as many inspectors of chits and chit auditors as may be necessary for the purpose of discharging the duties imposed on the inspectors of chits or chit auditors by or under this Act.
(3) All inspectors of chits and chit auditors shall discharge the duties imposed upon them by or under this Act under the general superintendence and control of the Registrar.
(4) If the Registrar is of the opinion that the accounts of any chit are not properly maintained and that such accounts should be audited it shall be lawful, for him to have such accounts audited by a chit auditor.
(5) It shall be the duty of the foreman of the chit whose accounts are to be audited by a chit auditor under sub-section (4)to produce before the chit auditorium all accounts, books and other records relating to the chit, to furnish him with such information as may be required and afford him all such assistance and facilities as may be necessary and reasonable in regard to the audit of the accounts of the chit.
(6) The foreman shall pay to the chit auditor such fees as may be prescribed for the audit of the accounts of the chit under sub-section (4);
Provided that different scales of fees may be prescribed for different chits depending other quantum of the chit amount.
|State Bare Acts|
Copy right : Indu Info (All rights reserved)