59. Right to appeal.- The foreman or any subscriber or any other person aggrieved by a decision or order of the Registrar in any proceedings for the winding up of a chit may, within sixty days from the date of such decision or order, appeal to the State Government.


Central Bare Acts

 State Bare Acts





Home | Legal Dictionary | Law Schools | Law Digest | Bare Acts | Disclaimer |  Contact Us | Useful Links




Copy right : Indu Info (All rights reserved)