| Register
Home | Discussion Forum | Communities | Professional Search | Law Dictionary | Bare Acts | Law Schools | State Bare Acts | Free Judgement Search | Law quotes
Articles  |    Humor    |    Law Digest
Search Law digest:
Suraj Lamp & Industries Private Limited vs. State of Haryana & Anr. -on transfer of ownership by GPA, Will & Agreement to sell
A transfer of immovable property by way of sale can only be by a deed of conveyance (sale deed). In the absence of a deed of conveyance (duly stamped and registered as required by law), no right, title or interest in an immovable property can be transferred.


Partner Site Indian No 1 Business Directory and Classified Portal





Privacy PolicyDisclaimer | Link partners